Lucchese M5016 Studded Scarlette Black/Natural Inlays
Appropriately named for the year Lucchese created it's first boots, the 1883 brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots noted with that era. With 1883, Lucchese rededicates its century-long commitment to craftsmanship and quality while incorporating "fashionable up to the minute" styling for your lifestyle. Lucchese 1883... a true modern classic.
- Dress up your cowgirl look with the M5016 boots from Lucchese®.
- Leather upper with white overlay and red inlay detail.
- Features intricate Western stitching and metal stud accents.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in